Our B&B Hotel – about us
Answers to frequently asked questions:
The answers to questions regarding the name of our hotel are given after arrival 😉 (In Polish, koziolek is a little goat).
- Our “Dom pod Koziolkami” hotel was built in 2010.
- First guests arrived at New Year’s Eve of 2010/2011. Three years later we added more rooms and the swimming pool.
- We have 75 beds in 27 rooms and suites.
- Our hotel is located in a quiet area, on a meadow surrounded by old trees.
- It’s a 10 minute walk from the hotel to the center of Szklarska Poreba.
- It’s a 20 minute walk or a 3 minute drive to the Ski Arena ski station and the chair lift to the Szrenica top.
- 300 meters to the “Sciezka pod Reglami” trail for walkers, runners and bikers.
- Mountain walking trails start about 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel, biking trails 300 meters, cross country skiing area in Polana Jakuszycka is a 20 minute drive away.
- Main bus station is 20 minutes on foot, 4 minutes by car.
- Main railway station is 40 minutes on foot, 8 minutes by car.
- Hotel check-in starts at 2 p.m., check-out by 11 a.m.
- Breakfast buffet is served from 8 till 10 a.m., dinner served at 6 p.m. in the summer, 5 p.m. in the winter.